The first episode of ESPACIO AZUL (BLUE SPACE) is on the air here now💦!
Stories of places and people of the sea with the ocean as a common thread.
Surf & Nature Alliance proudly contributes to the making and sponsors this television program now broadcasted in the Spanish TV.
Espacio Azul is helping us to spread knowledge, universal values, and our environmental approach for the protection of blue heritage and the development of ocean literacy for sustainability in over 3 million Spanish households.
Through the different chapters, you will meet different places, people, fauna, breakers, environmental challenges, issues, and solutions.
- Produced by: Surf Channel TV.
- Directed and presented by our co-founder Juanjo González Trueba.
- Sponsored by: Alianza Surf y Naturaleza (Surf & Nature Alliance)
- Collaborate: Surfrider Foundation Europe
- Broadcasted in Vodafone, Telecable, R, and Euskaltel.
The first chapter covers the following topics:
- Climate Change and the effect of the storm Gloria on the Mediterranean coast.
- MSC certificate of sustainable fishing.
- Relationship between sport and the environment through the Cantabrian Surf Federation.
- Interviews with some committed surfers with the environment.
- A brief introduction to the Surf & Nature Alliance.
Watch it and enjoy it!
Thanks (in order of appearance) to:
- Alex Ruiz – Alcalde de Bellreguard, Valencia.
- Vecinos de Bellreguard, Valencia
- José Ángel Nuñez, Jefe Climatología AEMET, Valencia.
- Laura Rodríguez, Directora Marine Stewardship Council para España y Portugal.
- Miren Garmendia, Directora de la Organización de Productores de Bajura en Guipuzkoa
- Pedro Gutiérrez, Director Técnico de la Federación Cántabra de Surf
- David Oceja de Kaloca – parafina ecológica.
- Raúl García Director de Jungle Juice Agency
- Carlos Martinez de Wetkube.
- Surf & Nature Alliance and all Surf Channel TV crew.
Follow our Youtube channel for more vids. New chapters coming soon.